December, you are the last one, so be the BEST one
Sunset hair how to, cool tips for hot days and Christmas shopping
Welcome to December,
So glad you could make it to the Friday of months!
This summer holiday is going to be HOT HOT HOT! Here are a few tricks you can use to cool down the sizzle where necessary
First things first… SUNSET HAIR!!!!
Yes, you did read correctly, it’s a newish fad hitting everyone right in the face and its freaking AMAZING***
What is sunset hair? Sunset hair breathes new life into the hashtag #sunset that has over 83 000 000 hits, sunset hair is looking over at the horizon and how pretty the sunsets playful colours are while being stuck in traffic after work… its EVERYTHING =) SUNSET HAIR is the playful combination of twilight colours dancing thru your hair and it’s a MUST for this festive holiday, the best thing about sunset hair is no two sunsets are the same, so there is no wrong way to do it, so have fun with it! (these are two examples of how you could do it)
*colours used for sunset hair include – dark pink, orchid, dark purple, neon purple, dark blue, red, orange and yellow *they can all be purchased from our online store Skullour is R80.00 a tub but if you take our bulk special of 10 you get 50% off! <--- Click here*
Here are some back pocket great to remember summer tips:
- Freeze aloe vera in an ice tray to treat sunburned skin. The aloe has a natural soothing effect, and the extra cooling will help to ease the sting of a bad burn.
- The fridge also works wonders in preventing bubbles from forming in your nail polish. Just a few hours in the cool air will ensure a smooth application.
- Deodorant can help combat a shiny face! dab a little on your finger, and blot at your t-zone or hairline to stay sweat-free.
- Spray some deodorant between your thighs to keep them from rubbing when wearing shorts
- According to skincare experts Rubbing an ice cube on your face before applying makeup helps to refresh skin, improve circulation, and prime pores.
- Sprinkling baby powder on your skin after you leave the beach will make the beach sand wipe right off
ONLINE SHOPPING.Because its frowned upon to be in a store with no bra, sweatpants and a glass of wine... we've got you covered (click here and be magically transported to a magical place of magicalness) GO SHOPPING